The teenage Earl of Wessex has just sprung another royal surprise

The teenage Earl of Wessex has just sprung another royal surprise


As the Royal Family settled into their summer break at Balmoral,
there was another surprise about to be sprung.

This time, it’s the Earl of Wessex who has made an unexpected
move.

The 18 year old earl, who has just passed hi A-Levels and who is
preparing to go to university in just a few weeks’ time, was
spotted driving for the first time.

James was seen at the wheel as he and his father drove around
the Balmoral estate as the royals gathered for their traditional
holiday at the Scottish estate.

It’s the first time that the teenager has been seen driving.
it’s legal to start to learn to drive in the UK from the age of
seventeen but there’s no indication of how long James has been
behind the wheel.

The Duke of Edinburgh was at his son’s side as they toured the
estate. Princess Anne was also seen out and about, at the wheel of
her own car, and driving her husband, Sir Tim Laurence.

King Charles was also spotted driving around the estate as were
Mike and Zara Tindall.

It’s believed many of the Royal Family are now in Balmoral where
they gather every summer. The Prince and Princess of Wales, along
with their children, arrived there on Thursday. Their arrivals have
co-incided with the confirmation from the Duke and Duchess of
Sussex that they will be returning to the UK in the coming
weeks.

Harry and Meghan have indicated they will make the country their
base before the end of August as their two children, Archie and
Lilibet, are enrolled in British schools and will be starting term
in September.

It’s understood the couple will live in a non royal residence
and will be private citizens. They will not become working royals
and there will be no ‘half in half out’ arrangement, the idea they
floated when they first said they wanted to step back as senior
Royals in early 2020.

The decision to return appears to be a recent one. It’s been
reported that The King was only told last Sunday and that no
mention of the possibility of a relocation had been mentioned to
him by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex when he hosted them for
afternoon tea in July at his country home, Highgrove House.

Since the announcement of their relocation, it’s also been
reported that the Duchess of Sussex could return to acting and that
part of the reason for the move to the UK is because of her
potential comeback on the small screen.

Meanwhile, Prince Harry is also due to pay his share of the
initial £9.5 million in costs as part of the case he and several
others lost against Associated Newspapers by the end of August.



Source link

Share this post :

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Create a new perspective on life

Your Ads Here (365 x 270 area)
Latest News
Categories

Subscribe our newsletter

Purus ut praesent facilisi dictumst sollicitudin cubilia ridiculus.