Daily Mirror

Andrew’s unhappy birthday: All the fresh Epstein probes shamed ex-royal faces


After more than three million pages from the Epstein Files were released, Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor faces more pressure from the police and the public as shocking new claims and images were released

The disgraced Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor marks his 66th birthday tomorrow – facing more heat from the police, the royals and the public as shocking new claims against the ex-prince emerged.

The US Department of Justice, on Sunday, claimed all files related to the notorious paedophile Jeffrey Epstein were released, after more than three millions pages of emails, documents and photos were dropped. More shocking allegations against the ex-Duke have appeared in the newly released files as police said they will now look into whether an investigation into the ex-royal’s relationship with Epstein should be assessed. Andrew has consistently denied any wrongdoing.

New bombshell claims against the 65-year-old include having trafficking victims flown into the UK, meeting models while working as a trade envoy and having sex with victims inside royal homes.

READ MORE: William wanted Andrew BANISHED and rowed with Charles over ‘stain on Royal Family’READ MORE: Sarah Ferguson’s secret ‘medication abuse’ – ‘fogged with drugs’ and ‘fear for daughters’

‘Women flown to UK on Epstein’s Lolita Express jet’

The disgraced ex-royal could be part of a sex trafficking probe following claims women were brought into the UK on the convicted sex offender’s private jet. It is believed as many as 90 Lolita Express flights landed at a private terminal at London’s Stansted Airport. Some 15 happened after Epstein was jailed in 2008 over child sex offences.

Sources reportedly claimed Andrew would sneak girls into Buckingham Palace without security clearances and through the back door. The disgraced Royal allegedly used codes to ensure these girls were quietly brought into the palace, reports The Sun, such as: “Mrs Windsor will arrive shortly, please let her in and show her up.”

Ensure our latest headlines always appear at the top of your Google Search by making us a Preferred Source. Click here to activate or add us as your Preferred Source in your Google search settings.

Essex Police said it was assessing allegations Epstein victims were flown into Stansted and was going over flight logs and emails, which could put more heat on the ex-prince if his name appears on flights with alleged victims.

Andrew ‘met model while working as trade envoy’

Images allegedly show the ex-prince having dinner with a model while on a taxpayer-funded trip to China. Andrew, then a UK trade envoy, was seen with a model and another young woman in pictures that were sent to Epstein.

The uncovered images appear to show the then-Duke sitting down for a model, who has been identified as Miya Muqi, during an official trade visit to China back in 2010. The photos capture what appears to be a dinner, with one showing Ms Muqi and two other men sat at a table with glasses and plates.

A second image captures Andrew, hands clasped on top of the table, looking towards someone or something with a bouquet of flowers placed in front of him. Another photo showed the then-royal sat on a boat with a woman wearing a pair of sunglasses, with both draping what appear to be life jackets over their laps. The second woman has not been identified.

Andrew had ‘consensual sex with accuser Virginia Giuffre’

An unredacted email appears to claim the ex-prince had a consensual sexual encounter with his accuser Virginia Giuffre. In an email Epstein doesn’t correct a journalist who stated as fact the then-Duke of York had sex with Ms Giuffre.

Giuffre, who died last year, had insisted she was coerced into sex with the royal, which he has vehemently denied. The private exchange between the billionaire financier and a New York Times reporter, in January 2015, appeared to be the first written corroboration that Andrew had sex with Ms Giuffre.

In the email, she is referred to as VR, using her Roberts maiden name, by Landon Thomas Jr – who also advised Epstein about “separating” himself from Andrew due to the alleged encounter.

Thomas Jr states in the email: “I think the big issue is separating yourself from Andrew. I mean in the end he had consensual sex with VR. And VR worked for you. The rest is atmospherics. You have moved on! People don’t know that and cant accept that unless you say as much.”

Epstein didn’t deny Andrew had sex with Ms Giuffre and instead grumbled about his reputational damage. The paedophile told Thomas Jr that his “reputation has admittedly taken a hit”, before claiming it was “crazy” to suggest he would ever traffic women or ask for “underage” girls.

Ex-prince ‘shared secret information with Epstein’

Andrew served as a UK trade envoy between 2001 and 2011 and had access to secret government information. Newly published files appear to show the ex-prince forwarded confidential reports from his trips to China, Vietnam and Singapore onto Epstein.

Documents also appear to show Andrew sending Epstein information about potential investments for gold and uranium in Afghanistan. Trade envoys have a duty of confidentiality around government documents and details of their visits, according to official guidance.

Thames Valley Police and prosecutors revealed they were assessing whether a probe should be launched into allegations of misconduct in public office by Andrew. The force’s Assistant Chief Constable Oliver Wright said: “We can confirm today (11/2) that Thames Valley Police is leading the ongoing assessment of allegations relating to misconduct in public office. This specifically relates to documents within the United States Department of Justice’s Epstein Files.”

It added: “During an assessment phase, information is evaluated to determine whether a criminal offence is suspected and whether a full investigation is required. Allegations of misconduct in public office involve particular complexities, and therefore an assessment must be conducted carefully and thoroughly.”

MPs could also launch an investigation into Andrew’s conduct as trade envoy, the chairman of the cross-party Business and Trade Committee Liam Byrne revealed. He said: “I can guarantee you that MPs are not in the market for letting anything slip through the cracks.”

Epstein ‘flew young Russian victim to UK for Andrew’

An email exchange between Andrew and Epstein appeared to show the two discussing a Russian woman. Epstein emailed Andrew in August 2010 and wrote: “she 26, russian, clevere beautiful, trustworthy and yes she has your email.” The paedophile appeared to try and set up the disgraced royal with this “friend who I think you might enjoy having dinner with”.

It has been claimed the Russian woman is one of Epstein’s victims. It is not clear where the pair met for dinner or if they met at all but the next day Epstein emailed a woman and wrote: “Are you having fun?” She replied: “Amazing night.”

On August 25, 2010, a woman who appears to be the same Russian lady emailed Epstein to thank him for the trip to London. She said: “Hi Jeffrey! How are you? I tried to reach [redacted] but couldn’t, will find a way to do it.. I’m going to Russia now where you by the way need to come soon too! Thank you again for everything, my trip has been a really special adventure!”

‘Nine police forces investigating Epstein Files’

Nine UK police forces are now investigating the Epstein Files in a nationwide probe that is allegedly connected to Andrew, according to reports. Essex Police said they were investigating claims Epstein’s jet flew into Stansted Airport with trafficking victims.

Other forces reportedly looking into allegations from the newly released files and the ex-prince include: the Metropolitan Police, Thames Valley, Surrey, Norfolk, Bedfordshire, Police Scotland and West Midlands Police. Wiltshire Police also assisting the Met’s investigation into former US ambassador Peter Mandelson, who was accused of leaking information to Epstein when Business Secretary. Shocking images of Mandelson in his underwear were released in the files.

Surrey Police have been engaging with “relevant agencies” to obtain access to unredacted files that are connected to child abuse claims made against Epstein’s co-conspirator Ghislaine Maxwell. On Wednesday the force urged people with information to come forward about claims of human trafficking and sexual assault dating back to 1994 which appeared in the Epstein files.

Thames Valley Police was examining multiple claims in relation to Andrew, including allegations a woman in her 20s was sent to the UK by Epstein in 2010 for a sexual encounter. It is believed that Bedfordshire Police was looking at Luton flights.

Norfolk Police has not received allegations, but was reviewing documents in the files “to ensure that all relevant information has been properly assessed”. The Met said it was in contact with the FBI for their probe into Mandelson, to gain unredacted files.

Police Scotland said it wanted to “speak to anyone with information” about Epstein’s private jet using Edinburgh Airport. West Midlands Police confirmed it was assessing private flights into and out of Birmingham Airport after the Epstein files were published.

Photo of Andrew with Virginia Giuffre is real, Ghislaine Maxwell claims

Newly released documents showed Ghislaine Maxwell “stating for the record as fact” that she introduced Andrew to Virginia Giuffre when she was 17. The email added the photo of Andrew with his hand around her waist was taken at her home the same evening, in 2001.

In a set of emails from 2015, Maxwell wrote a draft statement which appeared to try and counter growing reports in the press at the time. The disgraced socialite, in the proposed statement, wrote: “In 2001 I was in London when (redacted) met a number of friends of mine including Prince Andrew. A photograph was taken as I imagine she wanted to show it to friends and family. I never asked (redacted) to give him a massage.”

In a previous email, Maxwell wrote “I am having my lawyer talk to your lawyer about something like this” before sharing another draft message to Jeffrey Epstein. She wrote “I am stating for the record as fact” before adding, “Prince Andrew came to my house to visit me — (redacted) was in the house and they did meet.”

Andrew, in his disastrous 2019 Newsnight interview claimed he was actually at a Pizza Express in Woking with his daughters on the night it was claimed the photo was snapped.

Andrew ‘asked Epstein to help secure £150m for US military supplier’

An email released appears to show Andrew being approached by a managing partner for Concord Investment Partners Holdings in September 2010 and was asked about securing $200m (£150m) for Aria Petroleum, a large fuel distribution company in Central Asia.

The aim of securing the cash would be to fund “significantly increased business” from the US Department of Defence. Just three months later, Andrew forwarded the email to Epstein on December 2, 2010. Andrew, in the email, said: “I should have done something about this but not sure if the office did. I am checking but as this is a US institution do you know of anyone who might like to take a look?”



Source link

Share this post :

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Create a new perspective on life

Your Ads Here (365 x 270 area)
Latest News
Categories

Subscribe our newsletter

Purus ut praesent facilisi dictumst sollicitudin cubilia ridiculus.